InkJet ® Printing International, LLC(InkJet®) | E.H. Teasley & Co., Inc.(Teasley) produces/prints jobs per client’s files, specifications and instructions.
While we will bring to the client’s attention any errors that we notice, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPROVAL OF PROOFS, PROOFREADING AND ERRORS.
COLOR PROOFING & MATCHING
***Please note the color on your monitor may not be representative of the printed piece. The monitor uses a resolution of 72 dpi and is RGB based, while printing uses 300 dpi and is CMYK based. The colors on the monitor are brighter than they will appear when they print. Screen proofs will predict design layout, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
InkJet ®/ Teasley is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. InkJet ®/ Teasley will try it’s best to match solid colors and gradient density to our internal CMYK paper proofs.
***If close color matching is a requirement of the job, then you must let us know at the beginning of the job and specify PMS colors or otherwise provide color samples. If you want to check color matching before the production process begins, then you should request a proof to paper.
***If color matching is critical to your project then we strongly urge you to request a color proof to material. ($100.00 fee will be assessed)
Please understand that each round of proofs adds to our standard turn-around time. If you require a proof from us before we print the entire job then be sure to allow sufficient time for the proofing process (usually an extra 2-to-3 days per round of proofs) in scheduling of the project. Please note that there is a charge per set of proofs, plus shipping fees. Contact your sales rep. for this additional cost.
If we produce work that contains errors that are not caused by InkJet ®/ Teasley, then you are responsible for full production costs, as well as for the cost of producing the corrected artwork (if you request us to do so). The job may be printed with changes attached. You understand that errors will be fixed at no additional charge but changes to the original design will be charged at the quoted hourly rate.
By submitting your approval to InkJet ®/ Teasley, you agree to the following terms:
- You have verified that spelling and content are correct and assume all responsibility for typographical errors.
- You are satisfied with the design layout.
- You understand that your design will print EXACTLY* as it appears on the proof and that no changes can be made once the order is approved.
- You certify that you are legally authorized to utilize any design / art / photograph(s) being supplied to InkJet ®/ Teasley for the purpose of fulfilling this order. Further, you indemnify, hold harmless and agree to defend InkJet ®/ Teasley, it’s vendors, and affiliates from any suit, claim or demand arising from your reproduction or use of this material.
- Your order is very important to us and will be processed in the order it was received to ensure everyone receives their order in a timely manner.
In order to put a “RUSH” on your order, please request a quote from your friendly sales rep., as there will be an additional charge to expedite your order.