As retailers endeavor to elevate their brands and enhance in-store spaces while remaining budget-conscious, many have turned to digitally printed fabric textiles as a choice signage solution. A modern marvel of materials, fabric—most often seen in the form of dye-sublimated silicone edge graphics (SEG)—offers retailers consistently vibrant, color-saturated, and high-quality print, as well as a host of cost-saving advantages over traditional rigid materials.
Fabric signage is:
- Wide versatility, allowing for use across a variety of creative applications
- Flexible and lightweight, allowing for efficient storage and reduced freight cost
- Quick and easy to install—no professional help needed
- Durable, resilient, and long-lasting
- Produced at virtually any size
- Diverse, with many knit, weave, texture, and finish options
- Composed of green, recyclable materials
Contact us for an estimate, idea, or brainstorm – we’re here to help!